Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away!

It is a very cold and very rain Sunday here in my area today. This morning when I took my dogs outside, I literally skated over a thin sheet of ice straight across my patio while my 13 lb. dog Bianca pulled me with her leash. Thank goodness for the patio furniture!! That's how I stopped myself before falling. As a result of this nasty weather I am having a difficult time finding the motivation to do anything productive. Pretty much that means I've been laying on the couch under a blanket watching Myth Busters and Dirty Jobs since noon:) Such guilty pleasures!

As usual, my brother Jeffrey has been hogging the computer for a few hours and just walked away so it was a good opportunity to post another hint for a lucky recipient of my homemade Christmas goodies. Take a look for yourself :


What do you think? If you have already seen the finish please don't give away the surprise!

0 Comments:

 
Sweet Cottage Chick © 2008 ♥ Template by B.K