Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just a Peek!

I know I said I would post again last weekend but it just didn't happen. Time got away from me and I can't believe how fast Christmas is approaching.

Did anyone see The Office this week? I just love their Christmas episode every year - it's just hilarious. It gave me an idea about my posting because in the episode, Dwight's Secret Santa sends him a part every day until he has enough pieces to put together his mystery machine. In the spirit of Dwight, I thought I would post a few hints at some presents I've been making but I won't post the complete finish until they are gifted.

For your viewing pleasure, this photo also features beautiful Fenton milk glass rose compote. I scored this lovely piece at an antique store this summer for only $10. It is not part of the gift.

For those of you keeping track, this is post 2/25. Until next time, happy crafting!

1 Comment:

Coleen said...

U tease! :) Show us some projects! :)
I freaking loved the office episode, it was the best one yet!

 
Sweet Cottage Chick © 2008 ♥ Template by B.K